How it works
It’s easy. Sign up for free with your Google login.
No credit card required.
Create a workspace to get something done
- In Bobbin, you can have workspaces for everything you're working on.
- Useful resources, which can be anything online, can be pinned to a workspace.
- Resources stay where they are, so there are no migration headaches or security changes.
Stay focused even when your week blows apart
- When you shift gears, simply choose the matching workspace or start a new one.
- As your work evolves, resources can be copied or moved to other workspaces.
- Inactive workspaces get archived automatically so you never have to clean up.
Share workspaces with friends or colleagues
- You can invite other people to a workspace and grant view or change privileges.
- An invited person can access your personal workspace for free.
- Organization workspaces are shared with all users by default. Personal workspaces are not.
Forget about organizing your information
- Bobbin tracks your activity, so you can easily get back to what you were doing before.
- Bobbin's smart navigation let's you follow your trains of thought to find what you need.
- Bobbin unified search covers all your information, and shows you results in context.